Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rain, Curly hair, and a challenge



It's raining out side, the girl with the curly hair,
the one who is sad,
sits by her window and watches the sleet fall,
the one that wants your quiet smile to herself,
stumbles over the words required to tell you that she needs you,
the one that wishes she hadn't moved away,
and yet she doesn't know what she wants,
the one who sits alone,
even though she is surrounded by people.
This girl needs a knight, some one to tell her they care,
the one who will tell her she's beautiful,
even when she looks like a wet poodle,
the one who will hold her tight and whisper in her ear,
late at night when the rain hits the pavement cold and wet,
the one who will tell her stories that make her laugh till she can't breath,
stories over dinner that have nothing to do with anything.
the one to brush her hair behind her ear,
to hold her face and kiss her in the cold rain.
A curly haired girl, wishes the rain would tell you she's lonely.

Welcome to Day one of finding me and the world around me. Day one of trying to pick up the pieces that finally shattered. 3 years of being okay, I am not okay. Aka I keep saying that im going to do that dumb 30 day challenge so here it is, but on my terms and not just fluff. Cause I am not going to lie. I struggle. And today and yesterday were bad days for me. So... lol here it is. Picture One. Me. And my poem about how I just wish I liked guys that would show affection toward me, like hold me tight, whisper cute things in my ear, tell me they actually need me, Treat me like a lady, walk me to my dorm/car/what ever, open doors for me, touch my face, compliment me, grab me and kiss me gently in the rain, yeah.... that's what I want.
I know I'm supposed to be the tough girl, one of the guys, but that's only half of who I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment