Thursday, December 16, 2010

And It's over

Well, I seem to have survived my first semester at college. All limbs are still intact and my spleen didn't erupt, so I guess that's a good sign. Today was my last final and it wasn't that bad actually! Which was nice. And now I play the waiting game to go home and hold my Wonder-bread close to me (and make Christmas cookies cause his Mom really wants US to make them for her... not just Wonder-bread, but for some reason I have to be there too) (... His Mom scares me... Actually his entire family does, THEIR SO QUIET!! which is legitly the complete opposite of my family) I leave tomorrow at noon. which is NOT SOON ENOUGH!! lol oh well, I'll survive. Oh fun story!! So last night instead of studying Alex, ALL the Roberts guys (including fun hating Ryan and Indian kid Atule) and I, went and played in the snow! It was fun, but I've got a nasty cold so I wasn't in the best of moods. (Idk what it is about this place but it makes my stomach hurt and it gave me a wicked cold recently) (I'm allergic to it I've decided) But any who, since we lacked real sleds we went sledding on HIGH TECH AMAZINGLY AWESOME CARD BOARD BOXES!! (That a campus security guard told us where to find them XD he was the coolest security guard I've ever met) It was pretty fun cause one of the boxes you could fit 6 people on. they didn't go as far as real sleds would have but it was still fun. Than I came back here and tried to study. Then I slept.
So over break I really really have to buy another camera, and the same one I had is on sale at Target for 100 bucks. I seem to have like the worst luck with cameras ever. One) don't leave them places they might walk off two) don't put them in guys pockets. Third times a charm right X[ grrrr... Okay... it's nap time, before I go galavanting around town with some friends from choir. PEACE OUT PEOPLE!
ps the stupid guy with the vacume is back... So annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment