Tuesday, January 25, 2011

life pondering


The weekly buzz from college is..... Not much going on. Trying to cope with winter, spinning rifle in Winter Guard. I cleaned out my side of the room. That was really exciting (minus the fact that I lost my tiny scissors that I use to cut my bangs so uhh... my hair's going to be getting pretty interesting) Other than that. I haven't done much. OH WAIT! I went to this dance party that was super fun! And on February 5th there's another dance party, I love to dance!!! (So... I think until this point I have always spelled February wrong... I always thought it was Febuary) (oops) Yup. I'm also crazy trying to figure out my life. Here's the list so far of things I want in life:
- Travel
- A career in Anthropology or History
- To settle down and marry (or maybe not marry but know that I will always have some one there.... which if that means getting married I'm all for it)
- Have that unique vintage inspired whispy outward appearance (yet still have that tough granola girl side)
- Be very health conscious
- Grow my own garden for both flowers and food.
- Have egg laying chickens. Not too many though...
- Own one cat. Even though I'm allergic, I'm going to find a hypo allergenic cat that I will love forever.
- Write a book, like a legit book, I always start these stories but never actually try to publish any of them.
- Be in a position that I can camp and canoe in the BWCA every other year for the rest of my life.
- Oh and hike the Appalachian trail:)

And that in a nut shell is what I want to do with my life. And so today... at 10:57 on a Tuesday I start the rest of my life. As a semi-adult. Guys I gotta grow up... And that is one scary adventure... @_@ why the hell am I thinking about this?? I need to go shower and go to sleep... I think I'm craving both Beau and Spring.
Sigh. Peace out World, may you rest well this cold winter night. §
PS The pic has no point. It's so random I thought it fit right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment