Monday, September 27, 2010

Memoirs of a girl listening to a lecture on Meiosis


So you know how you have concert attire for choir? I've always wondered why all uniforms have to be the ugliest things on earth. Well this year is no different. Cantamus's dress's are.... fun... They would actually look great if i had found one to fit me! As it stands we have to have enough leway in the dress for our hands to be able to clap over our heads, and the one that fit me really well wouldn't allow me to do that cause there is NO stretch in the fabric of the zipper. WTH?! So I go get a bigger size, turns out this bigger size is now falling off my shoulders and looking like a sack on my skinny frame. In essence I look like I'm wearing a black potato sack.:( Grr... oh well it's not like I have any one here that I want to impress, but I do like to look acceptable and nice. It's gross. But now I'm hanging out at church listening to this dumb Meiosis lecture online, we have to listen to it for the attendance point but I already took notes on Meiosis off the lecture notes online, so I'm basically just kinda sorta listening while I write this blog. It's really nice here, I love this church. Jesyka came to visit this weekend!! It was so much fun! It was a really beautiful day yesterday so we ran around central campus to take pictures. They turned out really amazing, minus the whole Jesyka's camera falling into a puddle:( that was not so cool. Any who today was also an amazingly beautiful day and I am now carrying my camera every where I go just in case. I do need to find a tree to take season pictures of. I still have another month to get fall in so I've got some time. Hmm I think in bible study were just continuing reading Mark. I am totally enjoying the sun streaming in through this window next to me in the college kid study area of church, it's the best. GAH THIS MEIOSIS LECTURE IS LIKE 3 HOURS LONG!!!!! If you haven't noticed this is a very "stream of consciousness" type blog. Sorry if you're totally lost:) Not that any one reads this, but I think it's fun. Wish my Mom would get a blog... now that would be entertaining. Okay so I'm going to go find more random things to do while I'm "listening" to this Meiosis online lecture. Or maybe it will be time for dinner soon! yummm another reason why I love this church:D lol that and the whole, you know, Jesus thing :D Gotta love that guy! I mean he died for us!! lol Bestest dude ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment