Monday, November 15, 2010

Dear World....

That's not a legit title just so you all know. I'm sitting in Am In studies waiting for it to start. Literally I've got 50 mins left. Listening to Kanon Wakeshima. I love the cello parts in her songs. Which makes me miss playing cello. So I know I should like choir. I mean I really love to sing and stuff but I hate the atmosphere of it all. (My professor just told me that he was going for caffeine.... I need caffeine.)Any ways, I just really dislike the attitude and mindset of most of the girls. Some of them (I know I shouldn't clump them all together so I wont) But there is this one girl who just gets on my nerves ALL THE TIME. Grrrrrrrrrrr... She says some of the dumbest things. not that she's dumb she's actually quite intelligent school wise. But her perspective of the world is skewed. Or... gah nm I just sound like I'm complaining. New topic.
Winter Guard was amazing last night! I actually understood the routine and it was very fulfilling. :D And I have my first major bruise!! And my arms are dead and my back is so sore to the touch and I'm pretty sure I'd pass out if someone hugged me. BUUUT all this hurt means I'm finally getting around to getting back into shape!!! which is super exciting. Lol I sound like a masochistic freak. teehee. I'm not. I just love spinning flag and being in shape.
In yet more news, started my job on Sunday, It's yet to be determined if this job will be worth my time. It kinda seems like it's going to be stressful and that I wont get many hours. But you know what as long as I get paid at least some monies I'll deal. This weeks is so exciting too, Cause tonight is bible study, Tuesday is open mike night for Tyler (I really hope my group gets done with this presentation in time for me to watch him) Wednesday I get to go to Iowa City to see Evan (you can not possibly know how excited I am to see him again) Thursday is.... crap... there is something going on Thursday, I forgot what it is though. Friday I get done with classes at noon and my Mom is coming to pick me up!!!! the only catch is that I promised her that I'd drive the 3 hours home so she didn't have to drive for 6 hours in one day:D Super excited beyond belief! I miss my family a lot. And Hans promised me she would save me a piece of blueberry pie. Yum. Okay Well I've still got 30 mins... but I feel as though this random entry has gone on long enough. Peace out readers. Aka My liddle sister. and those other two ;) Can't wait to see you guys next week either!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment