Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pandora, my sweet lullaby

Well, I was cleaning and watching the travel channel. Then my roomie brought all of her friends back to our room, they changed the tv channel, and I don't like cleaning with other ppl here so I had to pause and take a breather. Annnnd so I'm listening to Pandora. Who ever invented that site was a freaking genius. Like seriously!! Lol best site ever. I did get some stuff done today. ANNND my aunt facebooked me telling me she got me a laptop case from Buit they have the cutest electronic cases EVER! lol I'm pretty excited :D On one hand this is the Aunt that is very critical of my mom and there are days that I just wish she would get off my Mom's back, but She also sends us wicked cool stuff. Half my clothes are hand me downs from her. Lol. Sigh... I am cool calm and collected. And exhausted. Last night we didn't get back till about 1 am. So I'm super tired but Thats okay because it was totally worth it. Though I have to say... It was really weird seeing Evan outside of the Dbq friend group... It was... strange. I didn't know his friends and I just found it kinda awkward to come in and be like "hey I'm Katie..." I guess I'm just not used to change at all, and apparently I don't cope well with it. lol I think It'll be fine over break cause I mean we'll be with our amazing dbq friends (I agree with Jessica's post on needing to get away from ISU people and spend some quality time with dbq people) One thing that really kinda bugged me.... He didn't laugh like he usually does. I know that sounds like a stupid thing but I didn't hear the EVAN laugh, the laugh that comes out when Jessica says something hilarious or I do something stupid like fall over or almost choke on something. (I shall never live that one down) It scared me. I felt like I was loosing him. I haven't felt that in the last month though! It's like I was fine this entire month and then I actually got there and saw him and hung out with his new friends and I felt out of place... I've NEVER had that before!! Evan and I are best friends!! We have been for 4 years! We did everything together!! And it seemed like everything was the same when we talked over the internet of on the phone. But in person... I... I'm not even sure how to explain it, but it scares me. I know I'm just ranting and that most of this doesn't make any sense at all. It would kill me if I lost him though. Sigh... okay that felt good to say. On the way home last night I didn't talk at all, which is weird cause when I get tired I talk non-stop. And my friend Alex who drove was trying to get me to tell him what was wrong. I couldn't just say, "Well Alex you wanna know what?? You guys do not even compare to my friends back home and I feel lonely and afraid." That's not usually something good to say to some one you met 4 months ago. But I'm going to go eat some fruit snacks and cuddle up in my bed and listen to more music for an hour till I have to go to Bio. After that I might text David (the one with luscious hair XD) and see what those guys are doing for supper. Or I still have a packet of Ramen here... Maybe I'll just eat that. Mmmm that actually sounds really good. Or I'll walk to the c-store and get some foods. College is a lot of change that I was not prepared for. Just gotta keep my chin up and keep on swimmin' other wise I might drown, cause the deep end is way over my head. §

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Katherine,
    I'm sure Wonderbread hasn't changed that much. He's just around different people and has had to adjust himself (Hahaha, that just sounds raunchy)to get along with the people he's with now. :] I hope you guys had some good quality time together over break!
    PS: I DIDN'T NOTICE YOU HAD FISH AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR PAGE!! O_O

    ReplyDelete