Thursday, November 4, 2010

Animorphs

So when I was..... younger... I actually have no idea when our obsession started, elementary some time. But we used to read Animorphs. It's this syfi little kids book series, it's got 56 books total. (Fyi they go down hill from like 30 on). Well I got bored today, well bored and I was really pissed off, and the result was I started wondering what the tv show was like. Cause there was a 90's tv show that was made out of the books. So that's what Im doing right now. It's pretty bomb. I always wanted to be an Animorph. Oh and I totally had a crush on Tobias, the hawk kid. lol Oh and Ax was fricken hilarious when he was in human form and eating skittles. XD Man... I wish I had been born in the 70's. Teen in the 80's and twenty in the 90's or born in the 80's so I could actually remember the 90's. Lol
In other news, I am going to go on an adventure to find the sheaman catering room in the Sheamen building to drop off my Pay roll stuff. Ugh... I figure to stay in college i have to make over 300 dollers a month. ALl of which goes to my parents. @__@ College is so expensive.
IN YET OTHER NEWS!!! Winter Guard "try outs" are Sunday or next thursday. I AM SO EXCITED!! I miss spinning a lot and I can't wait to spin again!!
Other then that, I'm in a pouty mood cause I miss my beau. :( Oh well what else is new. Okay off to find Sheamen Catering! Peace out homies.

No comments:

Post a Comment