Sunday, October 31, 2010

One of the boys???

Wait.... is this possible?! Has my dream really come true?!! Have I actually been accepted as...... ONE OF THE BOYS?!??!?!?!??!!!

Soooo, This story starts when my roomie decided to start hanging out with Jred. Jred is an idiot idiot face with no real good intentions besides being all drunk and gross and shit. And well my Roomie (now to be know as Roomie) Has started hanging out with him every friggen day. Which leaves me an awkward third wheel or just awkward in general cause i have NO intention on going to these parties and just stand along the wall, GAAH. What I'm trying to say is that I hung out with ROomie all the time. But now I don't want to cause one) I don't deal well with guys that are like that, and Two) I DISLIKE JRED VERY MUCH. and all of his cocky manly annoyingly drunk disgusting chovist male friends. >:[ Yeah that's right my thoughts on my roomie just went through the floor. I thought she had morals.... Welllll lets see she took the walk of shame at 8 yesterday morning... Obviously idk what she was doing, and i have no proof besides I walked with her to a kegger (thinking I might just chill and dance or something and see what a kegger was like) then I left with in 5 mins of arriving cause it was effing scary as shit. any ways moral of story I didn't see Roomie till 8 the next AM. What evs What evs. Now back to actual story.

While I was sulking about having to be the awkward 3rd wheel or the weird girl who doesnt like guys or the... oh never mind. whilst i was feeling sorry for myself my guy friends (that i met through the first week of orientation stuff) Started hanging out with me and texting me. which led to us Hanging out litterally ALL weekend. Okay let me modify there are actually two girls in our group. So me and Courtny. But Courtny doesnt really count Cause she's dating Jeramiah. So friday night we hung out... Did some crazy things like walk all over campus, watched all the Frats do their little stage things in front of their buildings. We ate dinner together. Saturday we hung out like all day. I played soccer with them in the AM. (and managed to get tagged, yeah im no longer human folks. BUt it's okay cause most of the guys are zombies too. Cept lance... but were watching him patiently) Yeah, then we watched a bunch of movies.

But what's cool is that, they are so like me!! They are all into gaming and we had this crazy game discussion yesterday. and we discussed movies, me and David got into a heated debate about Star Wars (I don't have a problem with the "new" movies. He about killed me right then and there when i said that, he's an adimate hater of movies 1,2&3 but loves the old ones) And then we were talking about how there wern't any girls playing the HvZ game, this is how it went down.
David: Yeah like half our dorm is playing.
Me: Yeah I'm the only one playing on my floor, or in my dorm for that matter.
Tyler: Well that's cause youre in an all girls dorm. Girls don't play games like this, unless they have guy friends that tell them about it.
Me: HEY! Then what Am I!? Cause Im pretty sure I found out/decided to play with out any GUY telling me too.
David: Well that's cause your'e cool.
Me: Oh I see so I'm one of those cool girls that's what youre saying XD *insert laugh*

X] Oh yea.... That's right I'm one of those cool girls that can be one of the guys. YOu have noooo idea how happy that makes me. Oh and best part. Were all going to see Bo Burnam tomorrow night. It's going to rock!! I am so excited!!
Oh and today in between church i played Devil May Cry 4.... besides my computer Effing up the download so the guy runs super super super slow... stupid glitch... It's one of the best games iiiiin theeee world.... Good weekend. Whooo. Okay well That was a book. and now Im going to bed.

GAH IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!! my true tom boy nature has been set free. Sorry if that was the most random thing EVER. but Hey. Life is good. And it's nice to be a nerd again and fit in.
Peace out fellow Zombies.

1 comment: