Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sighing in the key of Eb

So... First off i have to state that you know that nervous feeling you get in the pit of your stomach?? Like when youre talking to a boy you like, or your about to dive off the high dive, or your about to step out in front of a moving train. Yeah that feeling, in the pit of your stomach... That feeling wont go away!! It's so weird. I was minorly nervous to go volunteer at CPC club today cause it was my first time working with the people and the kids, So I had a healthy dose of nerves, because it's always hard to jump in and help out with events through church when ever one there has known everyone else for their entire lives. I'm a new person, and new people can sometimes not be accepted as readily. but i was working with the k-1st graders. They were all to young to know not to accept new folk so it was great:) But the nerves feeling in my stomach has yet to leave me. I don't think I'm having a panic attack though it's possible. I hope it doesnt turn into a panic attach cause those are not fun... Sigh
So I'm going to the gym later cause I need to start to fight the freshman 15!! Lol also to get in shape so I can do some major hiking this summer or even this winter, winter break I kinda want to go snow shoeing and def do a lot of Cross country skiing, but that requires me to be in good shape. So I worked out last night and I'm going to go again in an hour.
Mmm today was another really good Fall day. lots of leaves and lot's of beauty:) Whoo... okay I'm off to finish some Anthro homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment