Friday, October 29, 2010

HvZ

Google HvZ, what do you get?? A whole bunch of universities across the world playing what is basically a game of tag. And Yes folks... It is happening right here in river city. Just kidding, actually it's happening in Ames, Zombie invasion ISU style. Technically the game started an hour ago. I've yet to see any Zombies or be chased or... well even wear my red arm band outside. Rules of the game? Red bandanna = human, green= infected flesh eater. Zombies try to tag humans to turn them into zombies, humans can fight zombies with socks. If a Zombie gets hit with a sock it has to freeze for 10 seconds. Yeah it's pretty much my dream come true. I just wish I was part of a Zomie killing team or some team or soemthing. cause it's really boring right now cause well.... I'm not doing anything. Besides wearing a red bandanna on my arm and I have socks in my coat pocket. Though in an hour I have to make my way across campus to the MU to drop of my pay roll info and then go to AM IN studies. Lol maybe I just wont wear my red on the outside of my coat XD that is totally cheating. buuuut I don't really wanna play in the middle of the day. >.< depends on how many red wearers i see floating around. XD Damn i wish i still had my camera so I could take pictures of this!!!! SO BA!!!! Hahah I hope by the time I go out there are more ppl playing. Okay well... This has rambled long enough. Wish me luck outside world. And pray that the virus doesn't spread to your city...

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD. College is better than high school. I want to be involved in this shenanigan. >:U

    ReplyDelete
  2. *radiating jealously while munching on popcorn* I pray the virus speads to my city.
    What happened to Mr. Camera??

    ReplyDelete