Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Coming home party = epic win

So this weekend I got to go home, thanks to the kind souls of my roomie and my friend Jesyka, it was the best weekend ever. First off I went to the my highschools homecoming game. I think we won... Idk I didn't stay for the end because we went to "B-dubs" aka Buffalo Wild Wings. That was okay. Got to hang with my best friend and her little sister and her best friend, and all of their dates... My beau being still out of town at a Carrie Underwood concert. Minus the awkwardness it was a blast. Then Saturday we had a crazy formal dinner at my house. (where the picture above was taken) it. was. awesome.
First me and my beau cooked brownies (yum) then we made Chicken Mozzarella, also yum. I have to say that I love cooking with Evan more then anything else, I'm not sure why, just something about cooking makes me happy. The dinner was so perfect. everything tasted really good and every one seemed to be having a blast. Then we walked through the woods in the dark, that was really fun. Very relaxing and really pretty. We tried to tell spooky stories but none of them were really that scary. Lol they were all hilarious though. Then we watched How to Train your Dragon. Best movie ever! Well maybe not best but it was right up there with Up :D Best night ever.
There was one thing I didn't like about this weekend, how short it was. I only go to see Evan on Saturday. But its 4 weeks and 4 days till I go back home for Thanks Giving break. Yes I am already counting down the days >.<
So this is friggen redic. It's now the 3 time i've had to re type parts of this or add more or like wonder why half of it is being deleted... Like i had a friggen whole next paragraph wondering why there was an Indian Shooting a star on the tootsie roll pop wrappers and wondering what that image was for because i know it's special in some way, or atleast that's what my grandparents told me. but noooooooooooooooooooo this stupid thing wont let me post that apperently! WTH!! It was very indepth and a wonderful analysis.... and then when i hit save it said Html error. WTH i didnt even add any Html stuff of my own so it should have just been text.... ugh what ever. Here's the brief version. I eat a banana tootsie roll pop, it tasted weird, i now have a cool yellow wrapper to show for it and that wrapper has the Indian and hte star on it. End of story. it was much better the first time i had to type it. Blogger you are acting super lame today. /end rant

No comments:

Post a Comment