Friday, October 1, 2010

October

It's October! I love October, it's something about the smell, something about the way people start bundling up, something about small children in big puffy coats with red cheeks and noses. And Apples! Mmm sweet apples.
Today is Friday the frist of October. It's an awesome day. I want to go back outside with my camera and take pictures upon pictures. But I'm going to wait till my littlest sister gets here tomorrow evening to do that. Today however the only thing's i accomplished were going to class and doodling. lol my notes are turning into one picture after another. Mostly different facial expression's I've been working on. Some day I'm going to put together a crazy sketch dump... that will be epic. Today i was drawing a very sad girl on my American Indian studies notes... I sit in the front row and I'm more of a listener then a watcher so I just absentmindedly doodle while I listen to these crazy sad stories. She's pretty cool if i must say so myself XD hahah though the professor kept giving me these looks like WTH... do you not pay attention ever??
In other news; got a text from a friend today saying something about getting out of the hospital. That was a shocker. I was like what the heck dude!? He hasn't had a good week... Like seriously; getting in multiple car accidents and such. Jeeze. He's a strange bird. Though he is crazy in love with Jesus... lol his words about all of the craziness were like "Well now we know the devil is really trying to get rid of me. I must be doing something right" or something like that. i was like.... okay that would not be my first thoughts if i got in two accidents, one of them the car was totaled, then ended up needing surgery for an infected hand.... lol well there you go then. Maybe that's why God doesn't send me crazy trials like that, cause i'd just cave and blame it all on myself, think i was getting punished for something. Hahah. ANY WHO. Man.
ITS FRIDAY!! hahah That's super duper exciting cause it means skype date with Evan!!!! IMB SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! hahaha Whoo lots of excitment. and lots of drawing. and lots of october!!! GOOD DAY!!!! Hmm forgot to e-mail my pastor back. I should do that O.o
Oh man one more story: So there's this really attractive kid in my AM IN studies class. (one must know that the whole class is like hick town usa except like me and this other kid... weird) anywho this kid is a Star Trek fan, and his parents are hard core trekies and all that, so i wanna get to know him! (The fact that he is attractive has nothing to do with it, i'm already taken dont get any ideas) ANY WAYS HE WALKED PAST ME AND HE SMELLED GOOD. well walked past is kinda... not right. It's more like..... i almost turned around and did a face plant into his chest.... lol akward! but he smelled really good. why is it that guys body spray always smells so good!? Haha I think for christmas ima get Evan some XD hahah just kidding. But seriously, I was always under the impression that women were supposed to wear the purfume and like be all smelly good, but I've since come to the conclusion that Guys smell way better then Girls! cause they don't wear enough to be like HOLLY SMELL. but like it's suttle and..... O.o yum.... yeah that made no sense. Moral of story? I like the smell of guys body spray. ;D
§

No comments:

Post a Comment