Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Life

So... college is really difficult right now, not the classes, but the deciding what I'm going to be doing in four years when i graduate. I never thought i wanted to get married, I was so anti marriage and kids it was scary, I wanted to be an Anthropologist just so I could travel the world and never settle down. I wanted to be high profile, an outspoken and vibrant academic who studies people but doesn't get close to people. I was on the line between man-hater and lesbian. Not saying I didn't date. But I didn't date to find a soul mate, it was more or less 'cause that's just what you did when a guy liked you and he asked you out. Granted I did actually like the guys I've dated in the past, don't get me wrong. All of you who know me and know the people (or for some odd chance I have dated you in the past) don't get me wrong, it's just i wasn't dating for the long term or thinking of the future, as most high schoolers do. But something changed this past semester. All I can think about is settling down, starting a family of my own. Sure I still love my Anthro classes, I've finally started to enjoy school because I am studying something that I love! But... Being an anthropologist doesn't allow for settling down and reproducing. So I've started thinking about switching my major too one that is more conducive to a family. History Education X| not sure i know what I'm getting myself into but I love history... and I'd be double majoring in History ed and Anthro. Ugh that's my rant... and I know I'm to young to get married, I'd have to wait 4 years till I graduated... Life would be so easy if i could just know what is going to happen in the next 4-5 years. And the worst part is, I really, really don't want my boyfriend reading this because the last thing i want to do is scare him off!! lol Good thing only my little sister reads this thing XD hahah Cause I can wait four years, hands down I can do that. But... idk.... i lost my train of rant cause criminal minds is very very distracting. GAH ANGST! Wish I was older or not so in love. Lol it sounds so dumb when i say it like that XD But for the past week that's pretty much all i've been thinking about. Besides mid terms. YUCK MIDTERMS!! Okay Im done ranting. I just had to get that out of my system before I burstXD hahah Sigh. I miss my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment